Welcome to 3 Great Finds, a deal blog I created to specifically help home owners source amazing deals on high quality goods for their homes. Everyday I scout Amazon and other major online retailers and post the 3 hottest deals on high quality products and brands for your home and garden, that you’d probably never know about otherwise. Sign Up For My Daily Deal Report Email So You Never Miss A Great Find Again!
Here Are Some Examples of the Deals I Find:
- Amazon.com had the best market price from all major retailers. The Highest we saw was $599 at Macy’s, $470 at JC Penney, the closest was EBay but still 9 – 20% cheaper with no free shipping call out.
- This is a top of the line pro grade mixer, and if you’ve ever had a KitchenAid Mixer you know its a must for any home kitchen that wants to produce great food.
- 1625 customer ratings were found, a vast majority highly positive; 1314 of reviews gave it 4 to 5 stars, and only 232 gave less then 2 stars.
- People flat out loved the power of this model (575 watt motor, 10 speed control), and seemed to be very surprised at the sheer amount of flour this mixer holds (6-quart polished stainless steel wide-mouth bowl). Also includes, spiral dough hook, flat beater and wire whip attachments.
- Only notable downside was a batch of these units went out with some gear component issues noted on a few reviews, but also noted that KitchenAid quickly handled the issues quickly.
- If you want tools not toys, its a must have for any serious home kitchen.
- This is a factory reconditioned-to-new (FRTN) version, but the price is ridiculous. Our price checks found this same item at $649.99 at QVC and the lowest we saw was $519.99 from Vacuum Direct. Its your chance to get a top of the line Dyson for over 50% off. Does not happen often.
- Crazy suction, seriously.. ideal for homes with pets or people with allergies.
- Very well designed from a form and ergonomics perspective.
- 88% of the reviews gave it either 4 or 5 stars, and 6% gave it 2 or less.
- The cyclone technology is amazing. The first time you use a Dyson you will be both amazed – and disgusted - because you quickly realize how dirty your carpet is, and how much your old vacuum was missing.
- Full set of on board cleaning tools that make this very versatile, and on board HEPA filter, great for allergy sufferers, as many called out the difference in air quality after using the vacuum.
- Overall highly positive reviews for this reconditioned version, for the price, its a steal, and please note this version comes with 6 months warranty as its a factory reconditioned unit
- By far the best price online from any of the major retailers. Highest national price was Sears at $369, middle of the pack was Buy.com at 269.99, no free shipping, and ToolBarn.com was the same price as Amazon, but we have not heard a lot about this company.
- 14” cutting deck is perfect for smaller yards, it also stores well too.
- The mower has adjustable cutting heights, and does the full 3-In-1 bagging, mulching and rear discharge mowing.
- Removable battery, great for storing the battery in cold weather, which is huge… Easy push button start, and control.
- 81% of the reviews gave it either 4 or 5 stars, and 12% gave it 2 or less.
- Customers overall loved its power for its size and price ratio, and many lauded it for its ease of use and design. Worx overall does a good job in it modern styling and thinking out the designs form and function. Owned by the company that makes Rockwell commercial power products.
- A few customers were underwhelmed by the use-time of the battery.
- Free Shipping offered on mower. [/list]
- If you have a family and you want an appliance to heat, and cook smaller meals on demand as needed these ovens / toasters are great.The Cuisinart version is one of the best looking countertop ovens on the market. The only one in our opinion that is as nice is the Breville unit, as both are done is stunning brushed stainless steel and chrome accents.
- Has a 6 slice toaster capacity – that’s a lot of toast at one time.
- Also is a convection oven/broiler that can cook whole chickens, 12” pizza’s, seafood, and baked goods. Also great for reheating the right way – don’t like microwaves for that…
- Digital controls and digital themo gauge make for highly accurate temperature control and use.
- 88.1% of the reviews gave it 4 to 5 stars (vast majority were 5 stars), and 7.6% gave it 2 stars or less, which is a great customer ratings ratio to see.
- Overall people love how fast this oven heats up, and the even cooking, and ease of clean and use. The biggest normalized compliant we found was that some people did not like that the over had no interior lighting.
- Garmin makes some of the best GPS solutions on the market, and this is a screaming deal. The price comp found the same unit at Wal-Mart for 319.00, Sears has it at $169.99 and EBay offered a used one at $119.00. So for lifetime map and traffic you can’t beat this price.
- 5-inch backlit TFT color touch screen display can be read in sunlight supposedly with significant ease… A common complaint of other units.
- Preloaded City Navigator® NT North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Free lifetime map & traffic updates
- Voice-prompted, turn-by-turn directions, lane assist with junction view, even have a fuel-saving ecoRoute nav option.
- Also has travel tools such as picture viewer, world travel clock, currency/measurement converters, calculator and more.
- 78% give it 4 or 5 stars, 15.9% give it 2 stars or less.
- The biggest of the cons we found was some customers suggesting the amount of detail they wanted on the map view was not as detailed as they preferred. Overall though very positive ratings and reviews.
How I Validate My 3 Great Finds:
- Any products I select must have a minimum customer rating of at least 4 out of 5 stars. We will never show you a product that is less than that, because who wants crap?
- We try to find multiple points of view, so we like to have a minimum of 5 or more real customer reviews attached to any deal I recommend.
- We look for the negatives. My blog is about transparency, and helping you shop better. Most products, good or bad have some downsides. I want to make sure you understand everything before you buy, so you can make the best decision for you and your family.
- Pricing is always checked for you by hand on major shopping comparison engines to confirm how ‘hot’ the deal truly is, and if it does not cut-the-mustard, I don’t waste your time with it. If we find multiple sales on that item from reputable online sellers we will list them for you, so you can decide.