- Any home with kids knows the value of these types of devices. Perfect for getting those little germ-filled hands clean, without risk of spread.
- 13 ounce touch free soap or sanitizer dispenser, perfect for beside the bathroom sink or right on your desk (especially when someone in the office has a cold!)
- Volume controls all your to control how much soap, sanitizer or lotion is dispensed via easy-to-use buttons.
- Super easy to refill. Large opening at the top of the device makes refilling fast and simple. It also has a clear container so you know when to refill in advance.
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included).
- Make sure that you’re using standard soaps – the ones that don’t have beads or anything floating in them (as it will not be able to fit through the dispenser).
- The sensor isn’t over-sensitive. Your hand needs to be right underneath the spout in order to work, as opposed to make automated dispenser that will operate if you come within 5-6 inches of it.
- 65% of users scored this with a perfect 5/5. It’s a great addition to a powder room (especially if your friends are germaphobes) , is great piece to have on your desk for sanitizers or lotions. Plus, at under $35, it’s a steal for the quality that Simple Human produces.
- Great commercial grade knives are a MUST HAVE for anyone that is serious about cooking and the kitchen.
- This is a full 6 piece knife set in a tempered glass block. Comes with all the key blades including a 3 1/2- pairing knife, -inch utility, 8-inch chef’s, 8-inch bread, 6-inch boning, and glass knife block.
- All knives are crafted from a single-piece forged German stainless steel for a high-carbon, no stain blades. This also helps to increase the structural integrity of the knives as well, as the blade follows through into the handle. No need to worry about the knife breaking when making heavier cuts.
- Handles are a black Santropene, non-slip handle that provide excelled comfort as well as safety.
- It is recommended that these be washed by hand, and not put in a dishwasher. They are crafted in Taiwan using European technology and components.
- These knives are often used by culinary students, so these are a great addition to any home chef. They’re not quite at the highest grade of professional quality like Wusthof or Global, but they’re just about as good, and for a price that would only allow you to buy one Wusthof Chef’s knife
- Awesome ratings! No reviews under 3 stars, and only 3 of 28 reviewers scored these under 5 stars, plus they’re only $129. It’s an incredible deal for such high quality knives, and if you’re frequently preparing food, you’ll see the quality shine through extremely fast.
- A 4,000-9,000 BTU heater meant for small spaces, up to 200 square feet that is approved for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Clean burning heater that is nearly 100% efficient. Stay warm and help the environment.
- Safety-cautious as well! Auto shut-off if the unit is tipped over, if the pilot light foes out or it detects low oxygen levels.
- Comes with a fold-down handle, swivel-out regulator and can connect to a small propane tank (not included).
- Measures 9 x 14 1/5 x 14 2/5 inches and comes with a 1 year limited warranty.
- A great addition if you’re staying in an RV for long periods of time and need to keep warm overnight, or great to keep around the house in case of an emergency.
- Disposable LP cans can cost a lot, so make sure that you’re only using this when absolutely necessary.
- A 1 pound canister of propane should last roughly 4-5 hours. If you’re taking it outdoors, you might want to have a small wind skirt for the pilot light as a breeze can put it out, which will cause the system to shut down.
- 85% of reviewers scored this 4 stars or higher, and 66% scored it a perfect 5/5. It’s a convenient little heater for emergencies and outdoor excursions, and makes a great gift for the man in your life!