- This is an excellent deal on a 7″ Android Tablet From Acer (One of the 5 largest computer manufacturers on the planet)
- 7″ touch screen, 8 GB manufacturer refurbished Acer tablet with 1GB of DDR2 memory.
- Comes with the latest build of Android Honeycomb operating system, which many say is easier to use that Apple. I agree with this as I own an Android and prefer it to my wife’s Ipad.
- 5MP rear-facing and 2MP front-facing camera so you can take pictures or use it for video calling (Skype) face time with friends and family.
- Only weighs 14.4 ounces and measures 7.7 x 0.5 x 4.6 inches. Also comes with a USB and HDMI port so sharing files is a snap. Apple Ipad does not offer this, which is a huge gap in my opinion.
- NOTE: This is a manufacturer refurbished model. Parts have been replaced or changed, but it will still work as if it was brand new. Definitely a great price for a tablet if you haven’t joined the handheld sensation.
- Comes complete with a charger and USB cable to transfer files to and from your computer.
- Tablets are a great little piece to have around the house. You can easily browse the web when you’re on the couch without having to keep a laptop around. It’s smaller, lighter and doesn’t emit nearly as much heat. Plus, because it’s an Android tablet, you can download loads of games and apps and enjoy Angry Birds on a larger screen.
- Not many customer reviews on this product, but all of them were 4 or more stars. I’ve had an Acer tablet in the past and I can confirm that they perform very well. For just about $160 you’re getting a solid piece of equipment here. If you have an Android phone, you can easily pair them together and make file sharing and app information a breeze between the two devices.
- Sunlight-readable, 5 inch backlit TFT colour touchscreen display with a 480 x 272 WQVGA resolution. I have an older GPS and the sunlight reflection is a real pain when driving in the summer, so having the protection from that is huge.
- Preloaded city navigator NT data for US, Canada and Puerto Rico with close to 6 million points of interest. Also comes with free lifetime map and navigation updates. If you’re driving through cities a lot, words can’t express how amazing this feature is. If you update frequently, it will often inform you of construction routes and updated traffic flows as well.
- Advanced navigation features including voice-prompted turn-by-turn directions, lane assist with junction view and fuel saving ecoRoutes.
- Integrated Bluetooth wireless technology with built-in microphone and speaker for hands-free calling.
- Comes with a 1 year warranty and uses a microSD card for optional storage (this can be used to update the device if you don’t want to plug it in to your computer directly).
- NOTE: When you purchase this, make sure you update the maps before you use it. While they’ll mostly be up-to-date, there can be a delay in manufacturing date and map relevancy.
- 75% of customers scored this a 4 or higher. Garmin is one of the top brands when it comes with GPS systems and you’re getting a great one with this deal. This unit retails at $260 regularly and is only $150. If you do driving across the US and the Canada, this is makes your trips significantly easier.
- A truly great potential Christmas Gift!
- Made of a Robust Silicone that is durable and absorbs impact force, Otter Box is THE name when it comes to iPhone and iPad protection.
- Comes with a built-in screen protector and is super simple to install. Protects from scratches and dings that can happen in transport, especially with kids.
- Engineered with the iPad in mind, this case is meant to fit like a glove. They didn’t skip a beat on this one, and it shows. 3 layers of protection, a sexy design and lots of functionality, the Otter Box is the Rolls Royce of technological protection.
- Has a clear protective membrane on the touch screen and is compatible with the new iPad 3 and the iPad 2.
- Comes in black, pink, white and blue.
- Does come with installation instructions on the box, however they are only image based.
- The Otter Box is an ultra-secure and attractive case. If you’re concerned about the safety of your iPad, there’s no question that you should be picking this up. Otter Box has a long standing history with Apple products and never fails to deliver on quality. With the Otter Box, you don’t have to worry at all if you accidentally drop your iPad or leave it between two heavy textbooks in your book bag. There’s a reason 91% of people scored this 4 stars or more: it’s amazing!
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. Image Source: Amazon.com. Research Notes, Images, Price, Ratings Info, Comparison Data and Shipping Status as October 29, 2012. Please note again that things can change with time including: Pricing, Ratings Score, Free Shipping Status, Inventory Status and Product Data, 3GreatFinds.Com will not be held responsible for any of these changes as it is not in our hands. We are simply sourcing and reporting what we see through web research on the date noted. For more on our policies please see our policies page.