- 3500 watt rated, 4000 watt maximum output with 1 120V DUPLEX outlet (5-20R), 120V Twistlock (L5-30R), and RV receptacle (TT-30R).
- Comes with an electric remote control start (battery is included) powered by Champion 196cc OHV Engine with cast iron sleeve, and is CARB compliant.
- Runs for roughly 12 hours on a full tank of gas at a 50% load with the engine oil included. Great for small construction jobs that aren’t convenient located by a power outlet, or as a backup power source in a storm.
- Weight 140 pounds and measures 28.5″ x 21.1″ x 20.7″.
- The remote grants your access to the RCM, access to the choke, time delay for loads at start up, and an advanced load shut off when shutting off the unit.
- Relatively quiet sound level and the engine runs smooth while also being relatively energy efficient.
- Great piece to have when you”re camping, especially with the remote since it can work up to 50 feet away.
- All but 1 reviewers scored this 4 stars or higher, and only 1 person scored it below 5 stars from that grouping. It’s a pretty useful piece of equipment for camping or just to have in emergencies, especially if you live in an area that gets a lot of snow.
- Electric, indoor turkey fryer with a sleek stainless-steel interior and porcelain-coated interior.
- Has a power 1,650 watt electric heating element and heats the oil in less than 30 minutes.
- Built-in drain clip on the fry basket and has a hideaway storage compartment for the cable.
- Can cook up to a 14 pound turkey and uses 30% less oil than traditional turkey fryer and comes with a 90 day limited warranty. The fryer itself claims to hold 2 gallons, but the max fill is closer to 1.6-1.7 gallons.
- Labelled for indoor use only because of the limited waterproofing of the parts. Because of this, it is advised to keep good circulation through the room to avoid that “fried” smell.
- Huge benefit over gas fryers indoors because of the added safety. Electric fryers are safer for rather obvious reasons, and also much cleaner.
- 83% of reviewers scored this 4+ stars and 60% of reviewers scored it a full 5/5. A great fryer for Thanksgiving because, well, who doesn’t love a good fried turkey?
- 5 gallon gasoline safety can with a poly yellow funnel for easy, spill-less pouring.
- 100% leak testes, UL and ULC listed and FM approved with a flame arrestor screen. Easily and comfortably fill this up at any gas station and transport it without fear of the contents spilling out.
- Patented comfort grip, trigger release with spring closing lid and fixed handle.
- Baked on red powder finish over a lead-free galvanized steel construction.
- Has a sturdy mesh screen inside the lid area that sits roughly 2″ deep. This allows you to sit the gas pump nozzle into the can and holds it in a uniform spot. The pump auto-shuts off at 4.6 gallons so it doesn’t spill over the top.
- Solid and sturdy design ensures that this will be a long lasting and reliable can that will do exactly what it’s supposed to do.
- 70% 5 star reviews reinforces that this is a good buy. There’s nothing too fancy to report on this item, but it’s important to emphasize the quality of this can. Solid build, leak proof, assurance that you can’t over-fill the can at the pump. It’s small little additions that make this a great buy.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. Image Source: Amazon.com. Research Notes, Images, Price, Ratings Info, Comparison Data and Shipping Status as October 30, 2012. Please note again that things can change with time including: Pricing, Ratings Score, Free Shipping Status, Inventory Status and Product Data, 3GreatFinds.Com will not be held responsible for any of these changes as it is not in our hands. We are simply sourcing and reporting what we see through web research on the date noted. For more on our policies please see our policies page.